- Regular fit
- Hood, zip pockets and two-way zip fastening concealed by a snap-button placket ensure full functionality
- Recycled softshell fabric with water-repellent coating
- Adjustable cuffs create a snug fit
- Front zip pocket adds a graphic, practical touch
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy.
- Recycled nylon lining with reflective print
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 92% polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
The Varberg parka is a contemporary icon, combining North Sails' heritage with brand-new features and superior functionality. Its regular-fit silhouette is crafted from recycled softshell fabric with a breathable, water-repellent texture. Topped with high-performance details such as utility pockets, a concealed two-way zip closure and adjustable cuffs, this garment is filled with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles. Branded with a reflective print on the lining.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.