- Made from combed organic cotton piqué
- Polo collar, short sleeves and side hem slits create a versatile silhouette
- Contrast trim on the collar and inner placket inject a playful touch
- Ribbed cuffs ensure a snug fit
- "57" print on the sleeve pays homage to the year the brand was born
- Logo patch on the chest adds a signature finish
- 100% cotton
A summer essential with our signature aesthetic and a lighter footprint. This mini-me polo shirt is crafted from combed organic cotton piqué to reduce emissions and water use. Accented with a contrast trim on the collar and a contrast inner placket, it features printed numbers on the sleeve in homage to the year the brand was born. Complete with a logo patch on the chest.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.