Our iconic Sailor Jacket is scaled down to bring style and functionality to their mini-me wardrobe. This garment's recycled taslan construction feels lightweight while taking positive steps for the planet, lined in cozy polar fleece for maximum warmth. Printed lettering on the inside expresses our adventure-ready attitude and planet-conscious spirit, while a packable hood ensures they're never unprepared. Complete with a signature logo patch on the chest.
- Made from lightweight waterrepellent recycled taslan
- Zip closure, packable hood and welt pockets ensure maximum functionality
- Polar fleece lining delivers optimal warmth
- Inner ribbed neck and elasticated trims create a snug fit
- Lettering on the inner waist expresses North Sails' environmental commitment
- North Sails patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyamide
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Normal Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
Shipping time in EU
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 200
- Shipping costs €15 for orders under € 200
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-repellent" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-repellent fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.