- Made from organic cotton piqué
- Polo collar, short sleeves and side hem slits create a versatile silhouette
- Striped ribbed cuffs ensure a snug fit
- Signature branding celebrating the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez regatta
- Felt North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% cotton
A summer staple and an emblem of Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez, fresh from the exclusive capsule collection dedicated to the historic Mediterranean regatta. This piqué polo shirt is also crafted from organic cotton, reducing emissions and water use. Embellished with LVDST detailing on the front and the coordinates of the event on the back for a truly unique touch.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.