- Regular fit with polo collar and long sleeves
- Made from cotton piqué that has been OEKO-TEX® certified, which confirms that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug fit
- Sophisticated North Sails embroidery on the chest adds a distinctive touch
- 95% cotton
- 5% elasthan
- wash at 30° gently inside out
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- iron at 110° on reverse
- do not dry clean
A contemporary classic that evokes North Sails’ DNA whilst adding unmistakable sailing influences to any look. This polo shirt is made from pure cotton piqué that contains no traces of any harmful substances, as certified by the OEKO-TEX® standard. This long-sleeved style is perfect for in between seasons and is embellished with an embroidered logo on the chest.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.