The boys’ North windbreaker jacket combines North Sails’ lifestyle aesthetic and sustainable ethics in miniature form. Its recycled softshell construction is treated with a water-repellent finish that ensures water slides right off the surface. Topped with an expandable zip hood, the design is lined in recycled micro-mesh with printed "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering that reinforces to our sustainable commitment.
- Regular fit
- Expandable hood, zip pockets and zip closure ensure full functionality
- Made from water-repellent and wind-resistant recycled softshell
- Micro-mesh lining guarantees optimal breathability
- Stretch fabric trims with North Sails lettering
- "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering expresses North Sails' green commitment
- North Sails logo on the shoulder adds a signature touch
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash Separately
Shipping time in EU
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 200
- Shipping costs €15 for orders under € 200
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.