- Regular fit
- Roomy hood, two-way zip fastening and buttoned flap pockets for full functionality
- Practical sleeve pocket for storing small essentials
- Made from recycled nylon with waterproof Teflon coating
- Cotton-wool padding for extra warmth
- Elasticated trims ensure a snug fit
- Logo patch adoring the sleeve pocket
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
This hooded Sailor parka is crafted from recycled nylon with a waterproof Teflon coating and lined with breathable mesh for comfort. The versatile silhouette features a concealed two-way zip fastening and buttoned flap pockets, as well as lightweight padding to ensure it's just as warm and comfy, as it is stylish.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.