Dedicated to little sailing lovers, this mini-me polo shirt pays homage to North Sails’ signature aesthetic. Characterised by printed lettering on the underside of the collar, this style is crafted from certified organic cotton piqué, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances. Elevated with a contrast collar and cuffs with striped trims for a graphic edge.
- Regular fit with polo collar and long sleeves
- Crafted from certified organic cotton piqué, manufactured in line with eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Side slits ensure comfort and freedom of movement
- North Sails logo on the chest and printed lettering on the underside of the collar add a signature graphic touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
Shipping time in EU
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 200
- Shipping costs €15 for orders under € 200
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.