- Oversized fit with hood and long sleeves
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Crafted from certified organic cotton scuba, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles
- Printed multicoloured lettering expresses North Sails' ethical values
- North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 77% cotton
- 19% polyester
- 4% elasthan
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
Protecting the planet and its wealth of diversity for future generations is North Sails’ number one priority. This mini-me sweatshirt is crafted from certified cotton scuba fabric, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles. Finished with a multicoloured slogan printed across the front and sleeve to express North Sails' ethical commitments.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.