- Regular fit with hood and logo drawstring
- Crafted from 100% certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Kangaroo pockets and ribbed trims create a sporty look
- Printed North Sails lettering on the chest and back add a distinctive graphic touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
This sweatshirt expresses North Sails’ DNA to perfection, combining versatile lines with sustainability. Channelling an ultra-functional sporty attitude, it’s crafted from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.