Ultra-functional and comfy with its hood and kangaroo pockets, this cardigan expresses North Sails’ ethical commitment to protecting the planet through an eco-conscious choice of fabric. Its organic cotton and wool blend construction is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
- Crafted from a GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton and wool blend, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Hood and zip fastening create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- Kangaroo pockets add a sporty touch
- North Sails logo on the sleeve for a signature finish
- 80% organic cotton
- 20% wool
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Lay flat to dry
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.