- Constructed in Pertex® Shield Air highly breathable stretch fabric
- Stretch binding at neck and wrists to maximise comfort and minimise water ingress
- Asymmetric AquaGuard® front zip with storm guard system
- Chest pocket with aquaguard zip
- Super clean stretch aero fit to minimise drag and snagging
- Allows for minimal middle layer garments
- External Hypalon hang loop
- Articulation panels aid stretch fabric to give exceptional freedom of movement
- 90% polyamide
- 10% polyurethan
PERTEX® Shield Air
An extremely breathable technology, that relies on moisture moving through the fiber filaments of the fabric via capillary action. Pertex Shield Air uses an air permeable nanofibre that’s laminated to a lightweight, woven protective layer. The combination creates an exceedingly light, supple material with remarkable stretch properties.
TightWeave™ is a fabric construction that uses much thinner threads and much tighter weaves. Designed for an optimum mix of capabilities in the different race environments. It is naturally water repellent, making it more durable than other techniques. In addition, it won’t leach toxic chemicals into the environment. A win for humans, fish, animals and the oceans.
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F gentle cycle using non biological detergent
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry
- Tumble Dry low to restore water repellency
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron on any trims
Lighter, more aerodynamic, flexible and comfortable than anything else. Weighing in at just 300gms, it has a clean, stretch aero fit to reduce drag and snagging. Articulated panels provide exceptional freedom of movement. Constructed in an innovative TightWeave™ Stretch fabric which features a smaller weave than traditional fabrics to stop water absorption as well as penetration. Provides extra protection to keep you comfortable when the spray starts flying.