- Regular fit with drawstring hood
- Pockets and kangaroo pocket ensure full functionality
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Crafted from GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton and recycled cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Printed lettering on the back expresses North Sails’ Go Beyond motto
- 50% organic cotton
- 50% recycled cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
This hooded sweatshirt is printed with an inspirational message on the back that expresses North Sails’ commitment to saving the planet whilst encouraging us to dream big and push beyond our limits. But what really sets it apart from the rest is its soft fleece construction that combines recycled cotton with organic cotton, GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified as having been manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.