- Feminine regular fit
- Elasticated drawstring waistband
- Ribbed ankles
- Side slant pockets and back welt pocket
- Crafted from organic cotton poplin with an enzyme treatment for an even softer feel
- Side and back pockets ensure full functionality
- Reflective North Sails tag adds a signature graphic touch
- 95% organic cotton
- 5% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Dry in the shade
These sporty women’s trousers are your new best friend for leisure looks and a symbol of North Sails’ commitment to saving the planet. Their organic cotton poplin construction is finished with an enzyme treatment for an even softer feel against the skin.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.