A mini-me transitional wardrobe staple. This take on our iconic Crozet Vest is crafted from recycled micro-ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating, enhanced with striped quilting to lock in the warmth. Filled with Repreve padding, a high-performance fiber produced from recycled plastic bottles, it's elevated with snug stretch trims and handy front pockets.
- Made from recycled micro-ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating
- Stand collar, practical pockets and zip closure ensure maximum functionality
- Repreve padding made from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Contrast lining with maxi logo print
- Stretch trims create a snug fit
- Logo patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
Shipping time in EU
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 200
- Shipping costs €15 for orders under € 200
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.