A reliable transitional piece, perfect over a sweatshirt for sports or weekend looks: this iteration of our iconic Crozet vest is made from recycled micro-ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating, enhanced with striped quilting to lock in the warmth. Characterised by a contrast interior with a maxi North Sails logo, it's filled with Repreve padding, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Rounded off with stretch trims for a snug fit and superior protection.
- Regular fit
- Stand collar, practical pockets and zip fastening for full functionality
- Made from recycled micro-ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating
- Repreve padding made from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Contrast lining
- Stretch trims for a snug finish
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash Separately
Shipping time in EU
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 200
- Shipping costs €15 for orders under € 200
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.