- Regular fit with crew neck, V-insert and long sleeves
- Ribbed trims create a well-defined silhouette
- Made from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes
- North Sails patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Normal Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
North Sails updates an everyday wardrobe staple with a sustainable twist. This planet-friendly sweatshirt is crafted from 100% organic cotton with a brushed inside. Its regular-fit silhouette is edged with ribbed trims for a snug feel, embellished with an iconic logo patch on the chest to mark every outfit with unmistakable style.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.