- Regular fit with crew neck and long sleeves
- Ribbed trims create a well-defined silhouette
- Made from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes
- Coloured using ocean-friendly mineral dyes to avoid the use of harmful chemical substances
- Printed lettering on the side evokes North Sails’ ethical values
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
Protecting the planet is an ethical style choice, embodied by North Sails with a range of ultra-versatile, functional styles. This brushed fleece sweatshirt is made from pure certified cotton, obtained from fibres grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes. Coloured using ocean-friendly mineral dyes to avoid the use of harmful chemical substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.