- Regular fit with crew neck
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Crafted from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Treated with Polygiene ViralOff® technology, killing over 99% of viruses in two hours
- Summer in Moorea collection print
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Do not iron the print
A lightweight off-duty style that expresses North Sails’ passion for the sea and protecting the planet. This sweatshirt is made from GOTS certified organic cotton, treated with Polygiene ViralOff® technology that promises to kill over 99% of viruses in two hours.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.