- Crafted from certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Crew neck and long sleeves create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- North Sails tag on the hem adds a signature touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Dry in the shade flat
Nautical stripes with a distinctive North Sails twist. This jumper with graphic intarsia design is crafted from soft certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.