This sweatshirt perfectly embodies the DNA of the North Sails x Maserati collection, combining a bold design with high-performance attitude. Its recycled scuba fabric construction is water-repellent, breathable and flexible too for maximum freedom of movement. Embellished with the collab's signature graphics on the heat-taped zip pocket.
- Regular fit
- Made from water-repellent and breathable recycled polyester scuba
- Crew neck with V-insert adds a sporty touch
- Heat-taped zip pocket ensures maximum practicality and functionality
- Stretch trims ensure a snug feel and the perfect fit
- 3D North Sails logo adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.