- Body made from recycled softshell with a water-repellent treatment
- Sleeves and back yoke made from recycled nylon
- Packable hood and two-way waterproof zip closure ensure full functionality
- Four front pockets with waterproof zips keep essentials safe and protected
- Two inside zip pockets
- Logo patch on the sleeve and North Sails lettering on the back yoke add a signature touch
- 100% polyester
Ultra-functional with contemporary attitude. The Commuter Hybrid Jacket flaunts a lightweight quilted body crafted from water-repellent recycled softshell and four-way stretch recycled nylon sleeves, helping to reduce landfill waste in line with our commitment to protecting the planet. Practical details complete the design, such as a packable hood for unexpected showers and waterproof zip pockets: a must for outdoor adventures in between seasons.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.