- Regular fit
- Waistband with belt loops
- Side pockets, rear welt pockets, typical cargo pockets on the sides
- Crafted from certified organic cotton poplin, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Concealed zip and button fastening
- Graphic detailing pays tribute to the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez sailing race
- 98% organic cotton
- 2% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Do not iron the print
- Do not use light underwear beneath
No casual wardrobe or travel edit is complete without a pair of cargo shorts. This style is part of the exclusive Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez collection, characterised by graphic details in the colours of the French flag. Crafted from certified organic cotton poplin with a stone-washed treatment.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.