This kids’ cardigan interprets North Sails’ lifestyle aesthetic and sustainable spirit to perfection. This style is crafted from a GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton and wool blend, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances. Accented with camouflage details in versatile tones and rounded off with plain stretch trims.
- Crafted from a GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton and wool blend, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Hood and zip fastening create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- Kangaroo pockets add a sporty touch
- North Sails logo on the sleeve for a signature finish
- 80% organic cotton
- 20% wool
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Lay flat to dry
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.