- Made from recycled polyester and cotton
- Hood with sailing-style rope drawstrings ensures optimal protection
- Snap button pockets deliver superior practicality
- Elasticated cuffs and hem keep the cold air out
- Message on the inside expresses North Sails' core values
- Reflective North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 65% polyester
- 35% cotton
The women's Addu Jacket is crafted from a soft blend of cotton and recycled polyester, as part of our commitment to being Ocean Positive. Styled with raglan sleeves, this garment features knotted rope drawstrings at the hood, paying homage to our sailing roots. A reflective logo patch on the sleeve adds a signature touch.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.