- Regular fit with mid rise and straight leg
- Waistband with belt loops
- Five-pocket style
- Crafted from certified organic and biodegradable cotton denim, treated using a special eco-friendly process
- Button and concealed zip closure
- Leather label with North Sails logo
- 99% biodegradable organic cotton
- 1% biodegradable elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash warm 40°
- Tumble dry low heat
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not iron the print
- Do not twist
- Do not use light underwear
- Iron on reverse
These jeans are made from certified organic and biodegradable cotton denim, treated using eco-friendly processes that use significantly less water and energy than traditional techniques. Their five-pocket design is characterised by a regular fit with mid rise and straight leg, topped with a concealed zip and button fastening.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.